"Green & Sustainable" are More than Buzzwords to Us
This vocabulary is part of the new language of building and construction.
We live in a dynamic, creative, and exciting time to be in architectural design and construction. New building products and methods are revolutionizing the way we view shelter, energy, and ultimately, how we live together in our communities.
Innovative builders are demanding better energy efficiency, greater sustainability, and healthier building materials. We are not only aware of these trends, but we are a leading business in the building industry, providing a reputable, long-known, long-enduring alternate building material that meets the demand of this emerging market.
We are fully committed to this new paradigm and are enthused and proud to manufacture and offer the Faswall® insulated wood chip-cement green building system.
Calling our building material “green and sustainable” can be seen as a buzz phrase. We not only mean it, but we can prove it.
- Our team has a background in construction, material engineering, manufacturing and business management. The commitment to quality manufacturing and customer service runs through the entire organization.
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located in the beautiful Willamette Valley in western Oregon.
- The Faswall® green building system is a truly natural and sustainable product. Study the features and benefits and judge for yourself.
- The Faswall® insulated wood chip-cement wall form is our first in a series of products to be made available for the environmentally-conscious architect, builder, developer, or homeowner.
- Using Faswall®, we have also developed organic, non-toxic, durable, and attractive raised garden bed kits.
“We did a lot of research on various green building systems but settled on Faswall. Not only did it seem like the “greenest” technology, but the ease of building compared to other systems seemed like a good choice for an owner/builder. What we didn’t expect, but were totally delighted with, was how knowledgable and helpful the people at Faswall were. We couldn’t have done it without you!”
-Ted and Donna Havecheck