Compare Faswall to Masonry
Faswall® is a remarkable building material that creates a high-performing building envelope. Faswall provides significant advantages in thermal mass, insulating value and breathability compared to masonry or cinderblock walls. In addition, it is non-toxic, and recycled, a more sustainable solution.
To review the Faswall® features:
- Highly resistant to rot and decay
- Mold free
- High thermal mass, which means no abrupt indoor temperature swings
- Highly insulative for minimal energy use
- Creates a very quiet indoor environment
- Non-toxic, organic building materials
- Vapor permeable, which means no abrupt humidity swings and no mold
- Over 60 percent recycled content
- Ideal DIY home construction material
- 4-hour fire rating
- Lasts for centuries
So how does it compare to Masonry Walls?
“We did a lot of research on various green building systems but settled on Faswall. Not only did it seem like the “greenest” technology, but the ease of building compared to other systems seemed like a good choice for an owner/builder. What we didn’t expect, but were totally delighted with, was how knowledgable and helpful the people at Faswall were. We couldn’t have done it without you!”
-Ted and Donna Havecheck
You’d be surprised at the various types of homes and commercial buildings that can be built with Faswall. Check out some of the recent projects..
I Want To Get Started
Request Your Free Download "Get Started" Package:
includes: Design ideas, Product Data Sheet, Block Pricing, Technical and Installation Info, Engineering Details