Faswall for Foundations
Compare to ICF Forms:
Easy to Build
- Cuts with standard circular saws and reciprocating saws.
- Builders crew installs, no need for special subs
- Outside uses conventional waterproofing techniques
- Qualifies for LEED points
- Up to R 25.5 without any added insulation layer
Installed Cost comparable to poured wall or CMU insulated and finished.
- Inside can be direct plastered, drywalled,or simply painted for finished basements.
“We did a lot of research on various green building systems but settled on Faswall. Not only did it seem like the “greenest” technology, but the ease of building compared to other systems seemed like a good choice for an owner/builder. What we didn’t expect, but were totally delighted with, was how knowledgable and helpful the people at Faswall were. We couldn’t have done it without you!”
-Ted and Donna Havecheck
You’d be surprised at the various types of homes and commercial buildings that can be built with Faswall. Check out some of the recent projects..
I Want To Get Started
Request Your Free Download "Get Started" Package:
includes: Design ideas, Product Data Sheet, Block Pricing, Technical and Installation Info, Engineering Details